Memories from Kelowna
Here are the most memorable things from the golf trip to Kelowna (those that I can remember) :
- Everyone trying to produce the MMF (Most Memorable Fart)
- Walking a mile past our street on the way back from downtown
- Gino's podcast from Cheetahs - which is available here
- Stanley Cup Finals Game 6
- Not seeing Auggie for the entire time we were on the hole at Predator Ridge that had the sign "keep away from the right the side of the fairway."
- Actually getting a Par
- Meltdowns by various players on the most gorgeous course I've seen.
- The bent putter putt on 18 at Quail Ridge
- Connecting individual stories of the previous night together and watching them playout like the movies Pulp Fiction or Mememto
- Rose's waterfront pub
The Ukranian ferris wheel
"Without short people there wouldn't be any tall people"
"#$#^ @#$! @$#%$#!"
"The shades should match the drapes"
"I didn't know what you wanted to drink"
"Holy f* it went straight... I mean great shot"
- Other random quotes
"There's onions in it..."
"You're not supposed to drink more than 2 Red Bulls..."
- Fungicides sprayed on a golf course are very bad